Guests of Honor:
Florida's Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Convention
October 19-21, 2018
Welcome to the Website for Necronomicon. A Convention of Science-Fiction, Fantasy and Horror fans in its 36th year!
- Coming to you from AnyWhen, it's the 2017 Necronomicon!
- I've created a quick page of original art from Ken Mitchroney from the early days of Necronomicon!
- Membership Per-Reg is now closed. You'll have to buy at the door
The Membership list has finally been updated too!
- The Program Book is online in PDF format at the link: nec17_program_book.pdf
- The 2017 T-Shirt design has been chosen. You can see a small example to the right. Click on the imaage to go to the T-Shirt Page.
T-Shirt Pre-orders are closed. Only 100 shirts will be available at the Con. Buy early!
- As a Special Event, Necronomicon will be hosting the Creature Feature Competition film festival. Follow the special link in the previous sentence to go to absorb the details.
- A special page for the Writers Workshop has been created. Go to the link you just passed to see the details.
- The Panels List has been posted. See where and when, who will be talking about what.
Below is a table with the main information. Following that, you will find summaries of all of the navigation links.
cost for 2017
|All 3 days:
Early registration is $40 till October 8th!
After October 8th and at the door, membership is $55.
One Day Memberships are:
Fri. $25; Sat. $30; Sun. $25
We take payment by check, money order or PayPal.
|Where do I send payment?
5902 Thonotosassa Rd
Plant City, FL 33565-5714
or use PayPal
|Where exactly is it held?
||Holiday Inn Tampa
Westshore - Airport Area
700 N Westshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609
You can make your reservation by clicking on this link
Holiday Inn Reservations
Look for maps on the Hotel Page.
| What if I have Questions?
||Questions about membership can be directed to:
Heather Cote at email@example.com
Also, read through these pages. There's a lot of information here
| How can I volunteer?
For the moment, you will need to write to Deb until we get our Volunteer Software
| I want to buy Dealer Tables!
||For those interested in getting Dealer's Tables,
all of that can be found on the Dealer's Page.
Below are description of the links in the Navigation bar to the left.
Here you will find all the details about Necronomicon you are likely to
need. If you don't find what you are looking for, check the Contacts page and write to the appropriate department head. Enjoy!
Up-to-date news and announcements about the Convention. Links to Program book Advertising and other need-to-know info.
Membership information, how to pay via PayPal and a list of current members.
This page gives a Link for reserving a hotel room, directions and parking info
Our Guests of Honor and others who will be appearing on our programs.
Information on becoming a Dealer and ordering Tables.
This page hyperlinks to the specific pages that deal with RPGs, LARPs & Network gaming.
Information on selling and bidding at our Art Show and how to contact the director.
This connects to pages for Panels, Events, Schedules and the Masquerade.
Information on the charities that Necronomicon & Stone Hill Support.
35+ years of conventions, Guests and memorabilia.
Contact information for the Department heads of Necronomicon
Indexed listing of all pages on www.stonehill.org
Southern Media Con