IF YOU ARE READING THESE PAGES, YOU HAVE BYPASSED THE MAIN LARP LINKS.
THE INTERACTIVE PAGES FOR LARP CAN BE FOUND AT THIS LINK.
THESE PAGES ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE. 8-21-07.
Rules for Players
The following is a list of rules & regulations for players to follow. When you are reading these, please keep in mind, that each rule on this sheet was broken before we made it official. What I mean is that for you to see a rule here means someone did thatů(or tried). The most important thing to remember is that we are all doing this for fun. Stone Hill is a non-profit organization, if we didn't love this as much as you, we wouldn't do it.
1. All participates must wear an armband clearly visible from across a large room.
2. Groups are expected to police themselves. Any violations of the rules of play will be reported to the Game Master/representative.
- Gamemasters will be providing these armbands to players when they sign up for a game.
3. ONLY members of Necronomicon can play. Anyone in an armband must also have on a convention badge.
- There will be one warning issued to the Game Master about his/her group. If a second infraction occurs, the game will be canceled and ALL players will have their convention memberships revoked.
- This rule is intended to encourage players to hold themselves accountable for there own actions, as they may affect the rest of their group.
- In addition, most game masters would sooner eject one 'bad apple' from the game, than have all of his/her players ejected from the convention.
4. Games may use props, but no weapon props are allowed. (i.e. fake guns, knives, stakes, etc.)
- Anyone caught in an armband without a valid membership is in violation of the rules and that game will be canceled without warning.
- Please be sure to check badges during game registration.
Thanks, and have a good game!