IF YOU ARE READING THESE PAGES, YOU HAVE BYPASSED THE MAIN LARP LINKS.
THE INTERACTIVE PAGES FOR LARP CAN BE FOUND AT THIS LINK.
THESE PAGES ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE. 8-21-07.
The following is a list of rules & regs for GM's to follow. When you are reading these, please keep in mind that each rule on this sheet was broken before we made it official. What I mean is that for you to see a rule here means someone did thatů(or tried). The most important thing to remember is that we are all doing this for fun. Stone Hill is a nonprofit organization, if we didn't love this as much as you, we wouldn't do it.
Organizers & Game Masters:I Agree
1. You may not charge for a game.
2. You must have a contact person available during prime time play. A sure means of contact must be maintained. This means that at any time during prime time play, the Convention staff must be able to reach you at a moment's notice. This can be a accomplished by setting up a 'Camp' for your game in LARP HQ or anywhere in the Hotel Common areas. This location must be agreed upon with the LARP Coordinator. This can also be accomplished if you and your staff use two way radios, giving one to the LARP coordinator. Cell phones, Pagers, and room numbers are not acceptable.
3. All participates must wear an armband clearly visible from across a large room.
- Prime time is Friday 8:00pm until Saturday 6:00am and Saturday 8:00pm until Sunday 6:00am.
- If your game is running during any part of these hours and we do not have a readily available contact, we may be forced to cancel the game.
- If an attempt is made to contact you during the game, and we cannot, we may be forced to cancel the game.
4. Before the game starts, we must have the enclosed paperwork on hand at convention registration.
- You may provide the bands yourself, but Necronomicon will also be happy to provide you with colored tape (ribbon, not sticky) to make them if need be.
- If you DO decide to bring your own, please let us know so that we do not have duplicate colors.
5. Groups are expected to police themselves. Any violations of the rules of play will be reported to the Game Master/representative.
6. It is the Game Master's responsibility that his/her players know the rules. A list of rules must be available at sign in for the game.
- There will be one warning issued to the Game Master about his/her group. If a second infraction occurs, the game will be canceled and ALL players will have their convention memberships revoked.
- This rule is intended to encourage players to hold themselves accountable for there own actions, as they may affect the rest of their group.
- In addition, most game masters would sooner eject one 'bad apple' from the game, than have all of his/her players ejected from the convention.
7. A meeting room will be available on first come, first serve basis. The room is for startup/ending and is limited to one hour each day.
8. You may run a game more than once in the three days.
9. Three game masters/judges/officials for each group will be given a free membership upon check-in at game registration.
10. ONLY members of Necronomicon can play. Anyone in an armband must also have on a convention badge.
- As Game Master, you must provide a written list of names.
- Only persons on the list will be given free memberships.
11. Your game may use props, but no weapon props are allowed. (i.e. fake guns, knives, etc.) The weapons policy is convention wide, it does not apply solely to LARPs.
If you have read and agree with the above rules, please click on Agree.
- Anyone caught in an armband without a valid membership is in violation of the rules and that game will be canceled without warning.
- Please be sure to check badges during game registration.